proba1

.

2012/02/22

More Games (Football)

Hi everybody!  How are you these days? are you enjoying your holidays?
Last day Ander and Oier wrote a comment asking for games about football. Oh dear!, always the same topic, but this time I have a good news for them:
Here you are, specially for you.

World Cup Penalty (Be patient while the game is loading and then, read the "How to play" section)

Physics Cup 3 (Clic on the green players to lead the ball to the goal)

You versus another player  (Just two players, you and another opponent. Try to score more goals in two minutes)


I think that you will have enough for this time. Enjoy the games. I'll see  you next week.

5 comentarios:

Eider 4B dijo...

Hi,Roberto how are you???I likes the football game,I play with three football game and my brother are playing a lot.Tomorrow i see you or not.
Bye-bye
EIDER

leire dijo...

Hi,Roberto.I'm Leire.I'm very fine.I go to the GREBA OROKORRA,and i play thif mi coesing.Now im thif Mari Carmen,mi mum,Imanol,mi dad and Beñat mi brother

Eider 4B dijo...

Hi,Roberto,how are you??? I play again football game and i'm in a level 14.I'm very clever,can you put more exercises please???

BYE-BYE.
Eider

iker dijo...

the games of fotball are fun but,you can put partidos please

Roberto dijo...

Hi Iker, What do you mean when you say "partidos"?
I will try to find more games for you all.
Bye !