proba1

.

2011/11/16

Superheroes

Hello again. This week we have some easy exercises to revise things that you can't still remember and some others about our story, superheroes!!

     - Colours and...(do you want to see? click and try it)

     - Watch a story about  Superhero High (a school for superheroes).

     - Listen to a song about superheroes. (2 or 3 times)

     - Make your own hero step by step.
          Now, tell us about the hero you made!
             . What's his/her name?
             . What does he/she look like?
             . What special powers does he/she have?
             . What can he/she do?


6 comentarios:

ARAIA 4.A dijo...

hello Roberto im araia

Eider 4B dijo...

Hello, Roberto i do asuperhero and his name is super Eneko.Bye-bye.
From Eider.

sarai valero 4.a dijo...

Hello Roberto!!!
I´m very happy bicause you tell me how to do this.
I like very much this game...It is my favorite !!
By-by Roberto

bay SARAI

Roberto dijo...

It's nice to see that you like the games, Eider and Sarai.
Bye,I'll see you on Monday.

Maddi .S.O. 4.A dijo...

Hello Robet.
I´m Maddi.I like your games.
I´m in my home.
I send you,and rinse.
I hope next week to see Robert.

Eki Gorka.4thB dijo...

Hello Roberto we are Eki and Gorka, how are you? we are very happy because Juanita, the witch she´s cam to the computer clasroom to frighten.Bye Bye
XD Gorka and Eki